Have you ever thought you would like to help UCB Ireland in your local community or Church in some way?
Becoming a UCB Advocate can be a real opportunity to do that. You would be our contact person in your area and ensure that your church, hospital, or other approved ministry has a constant supply of The Word for Today or other information about UCB Ireland.
As a UCB Advocate you can:
- Introduce your friends, neighbours and members of your church to The Word for Today
- Tell them about the ministry of UCB Ireland and how they can listen to UCB Ireland on satellite,
the Internet and on the iPhone
- Tell them about Prayerline
No training is required:
- Any materials, such as leaflets, would be supplied by us
- You would only need to confirm quantities required each quarter
- Should you wish to help in others ways (eg coffee mornings to raise support), we
would give you any assistance, but there is no obligation.